ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP…
… where you can work on exciting marketing projects?
… where you can make a difference?
… where team spirit is a top priority?
… where you can develop your marketing skills and yourself personally?
WHO WE ARE:
INCEDO is a family-run software development and IT consulting company based in Stuttgart. Our mission is to support small and medium-sized enterprises in their digital transformation. We do this by developing software solutions for our customers and advising and supporting them in the implementation of a cloud ERP for SMEs (Haufe X360).
I want to work with experienced entrepreneurs and have a passion for (online) marketing and digital transformation – apply with us now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop (online) marketing & sales strategies and implement them
- Work closely with the founders to identify and implement new ideas
- Support lead generation
- Support our recruitment marketing processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are currently studying marketing or business administration (or comparable course of study) or have recently completed your degree
- You already have some experience in (online) marketing
- You are willing to work independently on new topics and content and to acquire new knowledge
- You enjoy optimising processes and taking on responsibility
- You are open-minded and an ambitious team player
- You speak fluent German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time internship (3-6 months) with a competitive compensation package
- An office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Possibility to work remotely (up to 100%)
- Open and appreciative working environment
- You will take on responsibility from day one and be a fully engaged team member
- Free drinks & snacks as well as regular, cool team events
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU UP TO THE TASK?
Then send your application to email@example.com