ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB…
- where you work on exciting ERP projects?
- where you can make a difference?
- where you work together with a young and motivated team?
- that empowers your consulting skills as well as your personal development?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young software development and consulting firm headquartered in Stuttgart. We are on a mission to transform the way SMBs work – and we are doing that through implementing the most suitable ERP-system for SMBs: Haufe X360!
So, if you’re looking to work with experienced entrepreneurs and have a passion for digital transformation – contact us now!
- You’ll help new customers with the implementation of an ERP system
- You’ll develop and optimize (business) processes and implement additional specifications
- You’ll develop concepts for the required workflows, functions and potential process changes from our customers and implement them
- You’ll support our (pre-)sales team in distributing the ERP software
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, economics or an equivalent qualification
- You already have some experience in consulting and/or enterprise resource planning, e.g. as a working student or through internships
- Ideally, you have already worked in the field of e-commerce and/or in a start-up or enterprise environment
- You are able to cope with a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You are not afraid to jump into cold waters and learn on the way
- You are passionate about optimizing processes and taking over responsibility
- You are an ambitious team player and open-minded
- You are fluent in German and English (min. B2)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment with indefinite duration and competitive salary
- Our office is located in the centre of Stuttgart and we do offer full-remote work as well
- Great & casual working atmosphere
- Your opinion is appreciated and taken seriously
- Drinks and snacks are for free
YOU ARE MADE FOR THIS JOB?Then send your application to email@example.com