ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP / WORKING STUDENT…
- where you work with exciting new technology?
- where you can make a difference?
- where you work together with a young and motivated team?
- that empowers your coding skills as well as your personal development?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young software development and consulting firm located in Stuttgart. We help our clients to develop exciting digital products and solutions and we also love to bring our own ideas into life from time to time. For our last idea, the location-based app SAYA, we actually raised venture capital and spun it off.
So, if you’re looking to work with experienced entrepreneurs who love digital technology – contact us now!
- You’ll create exciting digital products and solutions for our clients
- You’ll be working on frontend and/or backend development using latest technology
- You’ll analyze and code technically complex systems and elaborate innovative solution strategies
- You’ll plan and realize testing procedures
- You are studying computer science or pursuing an equivalent qualification
- You already have some experience in software development in a start-up or enterprise environment
- You can learn languages quickly if you have the desire to
- You are passionate about optimizing processes and taking over responsibility
- You are an ambitious team player and open-minded
- Basic German language level (minimum B1) is required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time internship (3-6 months) or part-time working student position with competitive salary
- Offices are located in the centre of Stuttgart
- Great & casual working atmosphere
- Your opinion is appreciated and taken seriously
- Drinks and snacks are for free